A Human Resource Management System is a Combination of System and Process that unites HR and IT through Human Resource Management System. A Human Resources Management System is an application that holds the Human Resources functions, including Payroll, Recruiting and training, performance analysis and review into one package.
Functions of HRMS include:
- Employee Attendance
- Leave Management
- Timesheet Maintenance
- Performance Analysis & Appraisals
- Schedule Management
- HR Analytics
Characteristics of Human Resource Management System:
Ability of a software to consolidate with the Business process of HR team.
A Complete HR Software should support all the major HR Functionalities.
The main aim of HR Software is to make the Manual process, an automated one. A good HR Software has the Automation Processes with Well-formed Workflow.
The HR Software must be Quantifiable because an Organization Expands as time passes.
- High speed Data Processing and Retrieval.
- Availability of reliable and timely data about human resources.
- Better analysis for effective decision making.
- Meaningful career planning and counseling at all levels.
- Improved quality of reports.
- Improved Change Management approach
Other Key Benefits of an HR Management System are :
- Reliable payroll processing
- Accurate statutory reports
- Manage Employees efficiently
- Helps in Appraisal
- Replication of Data is avoided
- Improved employee satisfaction